Skip to main content

SUPER SECRET PLAN for Weight Loss


Super Secret Plan for Weight Loss and a Sexy Summer Body

If you have been training long enough you have heard the same story over and over again. A person comes in and sits in front of you to LIE to your face. They say they want to lose weight to be healthy and live a better lifestyle (lie #1), they say they don’t know how to lose weight (lie #2), they say no matter how hard they try it won’t come off (lie#3).  If you are a trainer reading this you are saying, OMG so true; if you are a client reading this you are saying to yourself this is BS. Let me take it one lie at a time before I give you my Super Secret Plan!
Lie 1:  Nobody wants to lose weight to be healthy (Unless they have serious medical conditions. This blog is not for that population). People say that junk because it sounds good, but the truth is they want to lose weight to feel sexy again, to show off to an ex wife/husband, to wear a bikini in cancun, to look good in a wedding dress. Those are the REAL reasons they want to lose weight but they will not say that because it sounds too vain and selfish.  This is why I tell trainers the most important question you can ask when you first see a client is, WHY. Ask them WHY about 50 times until you get the truth for why they want to lose the weight.
Lie#2:  Ask anyone in the world how to lose weight and you will get the same answer,
“Eat more vegetables, drink more water and exercise more.”. I don’t know about you but if we all just did that we would all be a lot thinner. So it is a lie when they say they don’t know how to do it. The how is the easy part because they already have the knowledge. The problem is knowledge is NOT power. The power lies in the application of the knowledge you have. We all know how to do things better and how to accomplish goals. It’s just that some of us actually apply what we know and most of us are too lazy to do what we know. Sounds crazy but it is the truth.
Lie #3:  No matter how hard I try the weight won’t come off (once again I am not speaking about people who have medical conditions).  It is time to STOP with the complaining and BSing. How hard have you really tried?? This is only something you can answer for yourself, but I will bet you have not tried as hard as you could. Have you pushed yourself to the limit? Have you given it everything you had, every time you worked out? Do you want it as bad as you want to breathe? Really read those questions and look at yourself in the mirror before you answer them. I will bet money that most of you have not really tried that hard. You just kinda tried.  You went about 70% and called it your best. I can always tell by the look in the eyes of the person, if they really gave it their all.  There is always a completely different look when there is nothing left and they pushed themselves to the breaking point. You will know when you have reached that point.

Now that I got that off my chest, I think it is time for my SUPER SECRET WEIGHT LOSS PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                EXERCISE MORE & EAT LESS


            I bet you were expecting some crazy out of the blue equation on calorie counts and % and all that complicated stuff. The truth is, that the truth does not sell books or make any money. The secret to weight loss is so basic but nobody wants to do it. Everyone wants to fancy plan of action. This obesity epidemic has gotten so out of control. We need to wake people up and give them something easy they can follow.  Some people have medical issues and need special plans but Most of the general population is just LAZY. They lack self discipline, they lack accountability, and they lack motivation to want to be better.  Take some responsibility for what you put in your mouth and how often you exercise. STOP blaming McDonalds for making your kids fat. IT IS YOUR FAULT!!! The kids didn’t buy the food themselves. The kids didn’t pack their own lunch. Everyone is quick to point fingers and play the blame game all day long.  Michael Jackson said it best, “I’m starting with the Man in the Mirror and I’m asking him to change his ways.” .  LOOK AT YOURSELF, are you doing ALL you can to keep the weight off or are you just giving it a college try.  
            The second part is exercise.  I can write a book about the excuses people make. Here is my answer to all of them, “MAKE TIME!!! Do it now or die early, the choice is up to you. “.

Hope you enjoyed my secret plan. 

P.S. Many weight issues are linked to emotional issue and other life circumstances. I will save those for another blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the NEXT STEP

Taking the NEXT STEP!! Im sure we have all reached a  point in our lives where we know its time to take that next step, next level, begin the next chapter in our life. It is by far  one of the scariest times for all of us. The point where we realize everything we have ever done has led us to THIS! This is our moment to shine and like Eminem says, " You only get one shot, do not miss your chance blow. Opportunity comes once in a life.".  The one scary thing is, you know after THIS moment, nothing will ever be the same.  Once you cross THIS line, you can not go back.  THIS is it and the pressure is on. They say, "Pressure bust pipes, but It can also make diamonds.", only you can decide what it does to you.  We all get to THIS moment, but few rise to the occasion. Few feel the fear and keep walking forward.  You can either step into greatness or step back into comfort.  Many will choose to step down and let THIS moment pass them by. Once they do that, the rest of t

Positive Attracts Positive

Ever hang around some negative people or in a negative environment? How did you feel during and after you had left? Did you feel drained of energy and just not happy about the situation you were currently in? Guess what.. your attitude, drive and passion effects others around you. If you create that positive energy and always surround yourself with positive, upbeat, driven people, you can only find more success in life. Being surrounded by my Flo Family along with everyone else such as Patrick Lerouge (www.revivetm.com) or Paul Newell (www.balancedwellness.org), I started to see my true potential and what I am truly capable of. They bring out the best in me because of their positive energy. They believe I can do it and push me to my limits. Even when I feel so uncomfortable with doing something, such as speaking in front of a group... they pushed me knowing that I could do it. I would have never seen myself get this far into my career without the Flo Family. I have learned so much, m

Are you brave enough for a COLD SHOWER?

Why I Take Cold Showers And You Should Too For the past three years I’ve taken a cold shower almost every single day. You might think I’m crazy and at first; trust me, at first I thought I was too. But hold your judgment, hear me out, give it a try and then you can thank me. What are the benefits of cold showers? 1.     Improve Mood A 2007 study looked at how cold showers affected people with depression. Here is what the authors of the study hypothesized: “Exposure to cold is known to activate the sympathetic nervous system and increase the blood level of beta-endorphin and noradrenaline and to increase synaptic release of noradrenaline in the brain as well. Additionally, due to the high density of cold receptors in the skin, a cold shower is expected to send an overwhelming amount of electrical impulses from peripheral nerve endings to the brain, which could result in an anti-depressive effect.” The study ended up finding that cold showers of 2-3 minutes helpe