Skip to main content

1 Big Beautiful Web of Life.

Everything effects everything when it comes to living in optimal health. It's all one extravagant intertwined system that CAN'T be separated!

The environment/company you keep is directly responsible for your mood, feelings and outlook on life(think of your DIFFERENT groups of friends and how you feel when you hang with them).

Your mood dictates what you feel like eating through subconscious programming.(Ever get the late night sugar cravings when your feeling down??)

That food is directly responsible for your hormones and enzymes balances in the body (how about when you eat a nutritionally crappy meal and feel sluggish/fatigued from doing nothing?).

Those hormones and enzymes speak directly with your neuromuscular system in a high speed conversation at all times (Like a smart phone text conversation between two 16 year old girls(NON-STOP).

That system is in direct contact with your muscles( like your boss and you).

Those muscles of yours do the pull, push, leverage and multi-planar rotations of the bones in your body(Just like the steering wheel of your car manipulates what direction you go in).

You see, it's all interconnected and one continuous entity. Look at your body outside of the physical structure and see what makes you feel the way you do! This change in thought can radically alter the way you feel, how you move, and your quality of life.

If this doesn't clear it up how about this one. You may drive a $100,000 dollar Mercedes. Along with driving that car comes the gas that needs to go into it. You never put regular in a machine like that. It ruins the motor, clogs the gas lines, causes oil gunk to build up, making the engine work harder, making your car work harder, making you put more gas into it and so on and so forth. Then comes time for the mechanic, who opens you up, costs a shit ton of money and could of been preventable from the beginning!

YOUR BODY IS THE BEST MACHINE EVER MADE! TELL ME A BETTER ONE THATS MORE COMPLEX?

Why would you put low grade food into your body when you can run on premium CLEAN foods at all times making your entire being last longer, run better, break down less, need less outside assistance??


Take it from an FFK that this is a way to improve your health, physical wealth, and overall life long vitality! Make the change to feel the difference!!!

Please reach out to me at any point in time if you need ANY HELP! That's what I'm here for, and that's what I love to do. If you feel anyone you know can benefit from this please shoot it their way! It's all about helping others!

Be well my friends,
Oz

Special thanks to Kris T. for the inspirational thoughts!

Comments

  1. LOVE this post. Great words. Let me know if I can repost or link this to my site...

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara! Thanks for the love. By all means spread the word!! If it can help anyone at all I want them to read it! It's all about sharing the knowledge.

    Oh man!!! I just looked at your blog as well. AWESOME stuff! Keep up your great posts! Totally looking for your FB page hah!

    Oz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the NEXT STEP

Taking the NEXT STEP!! Im sure we have all reached a  point in our lives where we know its time to take that next step, next level, begin the next chapter in our life. It is by far  one of the scariest times for all of us. The point where we realize everything we have ever done has led us to THIS! This is our moment to shine and like Eminem says, " You only get one shot, do not miss your chance blow. Opportunity comes once in a life.".  The one scary thing is, you know after THIS moment, nothing will ever be the same.  Once you cross THIS line, you can not go back.  THIS is it and the pressure is on. They say, "Pressure bust pipes, but It can also make diamonds.", only you can decide what it does to you.  We all get to THIS moment, but few rise to the occasion. Few feel the fear and keep walking forward.  You can either step into greatness or step back into comfort.  Many will choose to step down and let THIS moment pass them by. Once they do that, the rest of t

Positive Attracts Positive

Ever hang around some negative people or in a negative environment? How did you feel during and after you had left? Did you feel drained of energy and just not happy about the situation you were currently in? Guess what.. your attitude, drive and passion effects others around you. If you create that positive energy and always surround yourself with positive, upbeat, driven people, you can only find more success in life. Being surrounded by my Flo Family along with everyone else such as Patrick Lerouge (www.revivetm.com) or Paul Newell (www.balancedwellness.org), I started to see my true potential and what I am truly capable of. They bring out the best in me because of their positive energy. They believe I can do it and push me to my limits. Even when I feel so uncomfortable with doing something, such as speaking in front of a group... they pushed me knowing that I could do it. I would have never seen myself get this far into my career without the Flo Family. I have learned so much, m

Are you brave enough for a COLD SHOWER?

Why I Take Cold Showers And You Should Too For the past three years I’ve taken a cold shower almost every single day. You might think I’m crazy and at first; trust me, at first I thought I was too. But hold your judgment, hear me out, give it a try and then you can thank me. What are the benefits of cold showers? 1.     Improve Mood A 2007 study looked at how cold showers affected people with depression. Here is what the authors of the study hypothesized: “Exposure to cold is known to activate the sympathetic nervous system and increase the blood level of beta-endorphin and noradrenaline and to increase synaptic release of noradrenaline in the brain as well. Additionally, due to the high density of cold receptors in the skin, a cold shower is expected to send an overwhelming amount of electrical impulses from peripheral nerve endings to the brain, which could result in an anti-depressive effect.” The study ended up finding that cold showers of 2-3 minutes helpe