Skip to main content

My 1st day using the CPrime Band

My 1st day with CPrime

Let me start by saying I live my life by the following quote, "I can only speak for the things that I've been thru.'.  I hate when people try and sell me anything. It drives me crazy. I believe if you have never lived it, done it or been thru it,  you can't talk about it.  I pride myself in keeping it real and being a straight shooter, especially in business. My clients know this and so do my co-workers. This is the reason it took 6 different reps to speak to me before I decided to give CPrime a fair try.  Here is my story of my first day using the band.

So today the rep from CPrime came to FLO and talked to me about the company. The guys energy was great and he was honest with me about what to expect from the product. He put me thru some of the test to show me how the band worked. He also had scientific studies and testimonials about the product. This was my 6th time hearing about it and I thought to myself, "this is a bunch of B.S.".  This is the same thought I got every other time I heard about it. But then I heard another voice in my head saying, "if all these smart, successful people believe in it, there must be something to it. ". So I made a choice to try it and if all else failed, I would only be out $200. I have spent way more on dumber things. 

My friend Patrick was in the room when I signed up. He is super big into energetics and he put the band on and felt an immediate spike in his energy ( You have to know him to understand what I am talking about). I to felt a little different after putting the band on but I thought it must all just be in my mind.  So I went about my day and really didn't focus on the fact that I had the band on. Nothing really felt different until 3pm hit.
 Now, this next part is totally personally but I feel it is necessary to tell. Everyday around 3pm I feel super tired. It's like clockwork, no matter the day, food intake, exercise, sleep or no sleep, i just crash everyday around that time. Today was like every other day in rehab. Tons of kids came in for tape, evals, and rehab. I ran thru all of them and before I knew it, it was 4:30 and I  finally sat down for the first time. I wasn't tired and had not crashed all day. I looked at the band and said to myself, "Holy SHIT! Maybe it does work". 

This story may not mean anything to you. To me this was something huge. I have tried coffee, monster, red bull, NO Xplode and all other energy tricks to get over this crash. Nothing has worked for me. There is def something in these bands that works. My advice to people is to go out and buy just one and see for yourself. It may or may not work for you. As I said in the beginning, I can only speak for the things that i've been thru. The band worked and I am glad that I gave it a chance.  I say, do your homework and check it out. www.mycprime.com/flofitness. 

It's funny how this also reminds me of a few years ago when I started using TRX.  Most people laughed at me and said the product was just some new fad that would go away. I have always prided myself in following my gut feeling and not being afraid to try a new product. I think we all know how much TRX has grown and how many people now are no longer laughing but rather ask for help on how to use it.  You gotta dare to be different. Thanks for reading. This whole blog to me can be summed up in the following quote: 

"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you will never come up with anything original" 

-FLO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the NEXT STEP

Taking the NEXT STEP!! Im sure we have all reached a  point in our lives where we know its time to take that next step, next level, begin the next chapter in our life. It is by far  one of the scariest times for all of us. The point where we realize everything we have ever done has led us to THIS! This is our moment to shine and like Eminem says, " You only get one shot, do not miss your chance blow. Opportunity comes once in a life.".  The one scary thing is, you know after THIS moment, nothing will ever be the same.  Once you cross THIS line, you can not go back.  THIS is it and the pressure is on. They say, "Pressure bust pipes, but It can also make diamonds.", only you can decide what it does to you.  We all get to THIS moment, but few rise to the occasion. Few feel the fear and keep walking forward.  You can either step into greatness or step back into comfort.  Many will choose to step down and let THIS moment pass them by. Once they do that, the rest of t

Positive Attracts Positive

Ever hang around some negative people or in a negative environment? How did you feel during and after you had left? Did you feel drained of energy and just not happy about the situation you were currently in? Guess what.. your attitude, drive and passion effects others around you. If you create that positive energy and always surround yourself with positive, upbeat, driven people, you can only find more success in life. Being surrounded by my Flo Family along with everyone else such as Patrick Lerouge (www.revivetm.com) or Paul Newell (www.balancedwellness.org), I started to see my true potential and what I am truly capable of. They bring out the best in me because of their positive energy. They believe I can do it and push me to my limits. Even when I feel so uncomfortable with doing something, such as speaking in front of a group... they pushed me knowing that I could do it. I would have never seen myself get this far into my career without the Flo Family. I have learned so much, m

Are you brave enough for a COLD SHOWER?

Why I Take Cold Showers And You Should Too For the past three years I’ve taken a cold shower almost every single day. You might think I’m crazy and at first; trust me, at first I thought I was too. But hold your judgment, hear me out, give it a try and then you can thank me. What are the benefits of cold showers? 1.     Improve Mood A 2007 study looked at how cold showers affected people with depression. Here is what the authors of the study hypothesized: “Exposure to cold is known to activate the sympathetic nervous system and increase the blood level of beta-endorphin and noradrenaline and to increase synaptic release of noradrenaline in the brain as well. Additionally, due to the high density of cold receptors in the skin, a cold shower is expected to send an overwhelming amount of electrical impulses from peripheral nerve endings to the brain, which could result in an anti-depressive effect.” The study ended up finding that cold showers of 2-3 minutes helpe