Skip to main content

Shhhhh........The Secret to Selling

     I recently picked up two new clients this week. I did not try to get these clients, they were referred to me by people who knew our program at FLO Fitness. When I told a friend of mine that we picked up two new clients, he asked me what my secret was. He wanted to know how we get people to sign up. So in this blog I will let you in on our BIG SECRET.

    So here it is.......... are you ready?.................................... Develop an assessment that creates a need for the product you sell. That's it!

     Our assessment shows people where they are lacking in movement. We film them with an ipad and after we are done with our assessment we review the video with the person We educate them on movement and explain to them what injuries can be caused by their lack of mobility or instability.  When we are done explaining the video and what we are looking for in it, they always ask the same question.  "How do it fix it?". Notice they never ask "How much does your training cost?" or "Why should I train with you as opposed to the guy across the street?". Our assessment shows the Need for what we do. And I believe we do it better than anyone else out there. 
     Lets be honest, everyone wants to lose weight or look great in a bathing suit. People usually have similar goals when it comes to training. So your goal needs to be to stand out somehow. Our Niche market is injury prevention and mobility for those who have had past injuries. THATS IT!! We do not claim to have the best weight loss coaches, endurance coaches, or anything else. We do what we do and our assessment matches that. Find what your niche is and own it. Develop an assessment that highlights your particular skill and OWN it.  Don't use someone else's tools and try to be them. Learn from others but create your own path.
   There you have our secret to selling. It's not about forcing someone into a corner, having a great sales staff, prices, or any other junk out there. Find your voice in this industry and believe in what you do.
   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking the NEXT STEP

Taking the NEXT STEP!! Im sure we have all reached a  point in our lives where we know its time to take that next step, next level, begin the next chapter in our life. It is by far  one of the scariest times for all of us. The point where we realize everything we have ever done has led us to THIS! This is our moment to shine and like Eminem says, " You only get one shot, do not miss your chance blow. Opportunity comes once in a life.".  The one scary thing is, you know after THIS moment, nothing will ever be the same.  Once you cross THIS line, you can not go back.  THIS is it and the pressure is on. They say, "Pressure bust pipes, but It can also make diamonds.", only you can decide what it does to you.  We all get to THIS moment, but few rise to the occasion. Few feel the fear and keep walking forward.  You can either step into greatness or step back into comfort.  Many will choose to step down and let THIS moment pass them by. Once they do that, the rest of t

Positive Attracts Positive

Ever hang around some negative people or in a negative environment? How did you feel during and after you had left? Did you feel drained of energy and just not happy about the situation you were currently in? Guess what.. your attitude, drive and passion effects others around you. If you create that positive energy and always surround yourself with positive, upbeat, driven people, you can only find more success in life. Being surrounded by my Flo Family along with everyone else such as Patrick Lerouge (www.revivetm.com) or Paul Newell (www.balancedwellness.org), I started to see my true potential and what I am truly capable of. They bring out the best in me because of their positive energy. They believe I can do it and push me to my limits. Even when I feel so uncomfortable with doing something, such as speaking in front of a group... they pushed me knowing that I could do it. I would have never seen myself get this far into my career without the Flo Family. I have learned so much, m

Are you brave enough for a COLD SHOWER?

Why I Take Cold Showers And You Should Too For the past three years I’ve taken a cold shower almost every single day. You might think I’m crazy and at first; trust me, at first I thought I was too. But hold your judgment, hear me out, give it a try and then you can thank me. What are the benefits of cold showers? 1.     Improve Mood A 2007 study looked at how cold showers affected people with depression. Here is what the authors of the study hypothesized: “Exposure to cold is known to activate the sympathetic nervous system and increase the blood level of beta-endorphin and noradrenaline and to increase synaptic release of noradrenaline in the brain as well. Additionally, due to the high density of cold receptors in the skin, a cold shower is expected to send an overwhelming amount of electrical impulses from peripheral nerve endings to the brain, which could result in an anti-depressive effect.” The study ended up finding that cold showers of 2-3 minutes helpe